Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

I know it's been a while since I posted...but I'm back with a yummy chocolate recipe!

Chocolate Chip Brownie Cake

Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter
3 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 Tbs. vanilla
1/4 cup hot water
4 eggs

Directions: Melt butter and 2 cups chocolate chips together. In a small bowl mix flour and baking soda together.Put melted chocolate mixture in a large bowl. Add sugar and beat for about 5 minutes until smooth. With mixer on add vanilla, and gradually add water. Add eggs one at a time and beat after each addition.With mixer on low add flour mixture until blended. Fold in remaining 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips.Pour into a greased 10 inch round pan. Bake at 325 degrees F. for 35 to 45 minutes. Cool. Store in refrigerator

Recipe from http://www.pastrywiz.com/

I haven't tried this one yet but I might

If you liked this post, click the picture to buy me a Hershey bar!

No comments:

hit count
Charter Cable Internet