Saturday, December 6, 2008

Buy me candy! (if you want!)

As I said on my other blog, I added a widget to the side where you can buy me a Hershey bar (on my other blog you can buy me a Java Chip from Starbucks). You can donate however much you like, but you're not required to!

If you're feeling really generous, you could donate towards my next tattoo!

On another note, I hate HTML. It's so difficult to get things just how I want it when I want to edit my pages. I wish I could just drag things where I want it instead of having to change numbers in my HTML code and saving to see if it worked or not.

That's enough for now. I'm off to get a snack while Chase finishes up his nap.

If you liked this post, click the picture to buy me a Hershey bar!

No comments:

hit count
Charter Cable Internet