Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Zodiac Tattoo

I was looking up Zodiac tattoos since I think that's what my next one would be. I found a few interesting ones. I'm a Cancer by the way, and the symbols are a crab and another symbol that kind of looks like a sideways 69. Here's some of the ones I found.



This one is a little harder than what I was thinking of, but I do like the purple, and that the 69 symbol is encorporated in the eyes.






This one is nice, but it doesn't have the crab symbol that I want too. I think it might look pretty cool outlined in black and filled in in purple though!



Images from TattooJohnny.com


I didn't find exactly what I wanted, but I'll keep looking!

If you liked this post, click the picture to buy me a Hershey bar!

No comments:

hit count
Charter Cable Internet