Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cake in a cup

I saw this recipe on a fellow WPLHers blog. I've never heard of it and it sounds like it would be dreadful, but it's a cake in a mug that you mix together and then put in the microwave. Eww. I've been desperate for chocolate, but not THIS desperate.

4 T flour
4 T sugar
2 T cocoa
Mix together dry ingredients
1 egg
splash of vanilla
3 T oil
3 T milk
3 T chocolate chips (optional)

Mix wet ingredients into dry and mix well right in the mug. Microwave for 3 1/2 minutes. Allow to cool for a bit and sprinkle with powdered sugar or frost.

She even took a picture of the one she made on her blog In Iowa Today. It looks good...but I gotta think that it wouldn't taste that good.

If you liked this post, click the picture to buy me a Hershey bar!

No comments:

hit count
Charter Cable Internet