Thursday, November 20, 2008

Different Molten Cakes

I saw this on the menu the last time I was at Chilis. I didn't get it, because I LOVE the original Chocolate Molten cake, but it looked interesting. Plus I'm not a really big fan of white chocolate (as I've said before).

(Sorry, couldn't find a pic, but it looks like the white chocolate one with chocolate chips in it)
Warm chocolate chip cookie cake with milk chocolate fudge filling. Topped with vanilla ice cream under a crunchy chocolate shell.

They also have a White Chocolate Molten cake:


Warm white chocolate cake with a white chocolate filling, raspberry sauce and white chocolate curls. Topped with vanilla ice cream under a crunchy white chocolate shell.

All of this is making me hungry! I think I might finish off that last slice of Hershey cream pie!
If you liked this post, click the picture to buy me a Hershey bar!

No comments:

hit count
Charter Cable Internet